Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Hello again

Well I couldn't find it anywhere - was supposed to be being saved but it wasn't in my drafts - what a pain! - it took time and was a good one

Here goes again:-
I think the main reason I am writing is because we have been told this is what we must do - I am sure I will understand why more as time goes by

I have just been reading through a lot of the first weeks reading and now feel like I really am doing a Master of Education! The work involved to do it well is substantial and looks well thought out and aims at a rewarding end
The difficulty for me is probably what many of you are facing - not the lack of desire but the lack of time -trying to juggle the needs of two young children, teaching, running a home business and being a wife and trying to have some lesiure time is frustrating to coordinate and achieve - but it is worth the try to see how it goes

I have enjoyed getting into this topic of teacher librarianship and feel rather challenged that I am studying an area that is still developing in its role and value in society- not so much that is hasn't been well thought out before now but in that it has a long way to go in being fully realised and embraced by society at large.

For me, I am looking forward to seeing how I can be proactive in this important role within the school and wider community.

Well I must buzz off now but if anyone is actually reading htis and gets to the end can you let me know - I would be interested - you can email me at bron68@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment